RJBammer

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ummmm...






Hi everyone. Another of my infrequent, random blogs! I am not up to much what with me being in sports and all. My parents and I went to Sarah and Daniels for Easter and for Easter dinner we had a lovely time at Mr. and Mrs. Miller's house. Lucas is walking. He walked a Little bit when we were there but last night I got the confirming call that he is indeed walking around! Have fun Sarah and Daniel! ;) Chasing him will be a fun time. He is so mischievous and adorable. He can give very wet kisses but very sweet hugs. Sammee got a new collar for her Birthday which was on the sixth. She loves it only it startles her when we put it on because it snaps really loud. We try to avoid taking it off and on. Well let me dig up some pictures.

WELL umm... this is all sammee does really. Sarah and Daniel look so cute together. Lucas and I like to get comfy. You don not want me mad at you and LUCAS IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home