RJBammer

Sunday, February 04, 2007



Here are lots of really cool pictures. Picture in the middle is after Lucas was born and when Andy came home for a visit. The top is me, Sarah and Andy in New York. We were on Ellis Island looking at the New York city sky line. On the bottom is a picture at Christmas two years ago. Wow. These pictures were on our computer because I made a calender for my parents for Christmas with some of these pics. We lost our first league game on the second. It was tragic but i think everyone got over it pretty well. We only have to win one game to be first in league. We have two games left so we have a very good chance! My daddy is still sick, but we got him lots of medicine and a vaporizer. My mom and I went shopping today and bought new furniture for the family room. Lol. The funny thing is we only went out to get two lamps and some tissues. We also went to Costco, but the bad thing is that we were hungry and every time we went to leave and go get those stupid tissues we would find something else we wanted and get side tract. Lol. I have been hooked on this great game that Daniel got for me called Harvest Moon. I stayed up until 1 in th morn just playing that. LOL. It is addicting. Oh well. I think I will go, because Sammee is barking at me to give her her treat and put her to bed. LOL. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger rjbammer said...

thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home