
Hey. Finallly basketball is starting tomorrow! Practice is from 9-11 in the morn. I am so excited. Last night I got out my jersey and tonight I am going to try on my shoes just in case. ;)
Sammee is being her usual silly self. She still will not get over that "flying goose" in the neighbors yard. LOL. She is too cute. I stopped by at Denee's birthday party to drop off a gift for her. I ran to KHOLES after the game to get her some nice perfume and lotion. I also got a skirt and shirt to wear over there. The party looked like a lot of fun and I was sorry I missed it. Ashley was the killer she wispered it to me before I left. LOL. Well that is all for now because Daddy is going to take me driving. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home