RJBammer

Saturday, September 16, 2006

First Blog


Hey, it's my first blog. Things are going good. Today we went to the pet store and got two dimond dove for my mom. I got to help name them; and we finally agreed on Chester and Belle. Sammee also got a new toy.
Lucas is doing well and we got to watch him live on the computer last night and he even smiled. Too CUTE!!!!!!
Andy and Jessica are married and she and Duke (their new puppy) will be joining him in North Carolina on Tuesday. They are too cute together and I cant wait to see them in November.
I went to the orthodontist yesterday. Sadly, i must continue wearing head gear but they made a few adjustments that will HOPEFULLY make process go quicker.
Mom if you comment on this, I dont want it all to be spelling corrections!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!
More later.
Becky~

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Babbs Hollywood said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Babbs Hollywood said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Babbs Hollywood said...

You need to use apostrophe's. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home